Authors: Andamio Team
Welcome to Andamio!
The purpose this course is to teach you how Andamio works. Because Andamio is built to help people learn new things, we are using Andamio to teach you about itself. It's self-referential, but not for long. In this course, you will learn how to build your own course, about anything you want, in Andamio.
A Project-Based Learning course like this one is organized into Course Modules. Each module is numbered. Every course module includes a list of Student Learning Targets that describe you will know and be able to do after completing this course.
On this page, you can read the outline of this Andamio Project-Based Learning course. Access to the course is free and open, and anyone can start learning any time. If content is published, you can click on the Learn Button to get started. If the module is published the blockchain, you can view an Assignment, and Commit to it. You can also verify that the correct Module is on-chain.
New course modules will go live each week.
- 101.1: I can mint an Andamio Learner Token.
- 101.2: I can commit to an Assignment.
- 101.3: I can see an on-chain record of my completed Assignment.
- 102.1: I know the roles participants can play in Andamio.
- 102.2: I know where to learn more about Andamio.
- 102.3: I can leave a comment on the Andamio whitepaper.
- 102.4: I can participate in the Andamio Community.
- 103.1: I can mint a Contributor Token in Andamio.
- 103.2: I can commit to a Project in Andamio.
- 103.3: I can view prerequisites for Learners and Contributors in Andamio.
- 201.1: I can write a Student Learning Target.
- 201.2: I can use potential Assignments to write supporting SLTs.
- 201.3: I can organize Student Learning Targets into Course Modules.
- 201.4: I can write and publish a PBL Course Contract.
- 202.1: I can connect a Lesson to a Student Learning Target.
- 202.2: I can write a Lesson in Markdown.
- 202.3: I can write an Assignment in Markdown.
- 202.4: I can connect Assignments to multiple Student Learning Targets.
- 202.5: I can customize my Andamio Instance.
- 203.1: I can make a merge request to a project on GitLab.
- 203.2: I can fork this Andamio template and use NodeJS to run it on my computer.
- 203.3: I can show my Course Outline in my instance of Andamio.
How to manage a Treasury with Andamio
- 204.1: I can initialize an Andamio Treasury instance.
- 204.2: I can add Projects and Contributors to an Andamio Treasury Instance.
- 204.3: I can fund Projects with Andamio.